This 3 day course bridges the gap between emergency medical treatment in a non-tactical environment to the chaotic and unpredictable reality of emergency medical treatment in a tactical environment. This combat proven concept of incorporating well-trained and properly equipped Tactical Emergency Medical Support (TEMS) personnel has been adopted by military units and civilian tactical teams worldwide.
Throughout the entire course a heavy emphasis is placed on maximizing student hands-on practical application of basic emergency medical lifesaving skills while maintaining constant situational awareness and a tactical mindset. The overall process develops the student’s ability and confidence to integrate into a tactical team and properly perform the necessary emergency medical skills in a tactical environment.
- Open Enrollment Available
- Regularly scheduled monthly courses available. Email email@example.com for dates and locations.
- Tactical Mindset
- TCCC Phases
- TCCC Committee Current Recommendations
- Lessons Learned/After Action Discussion
- Self /Buddy Aid
- TCCC Phases
- MARCH Protocol Focus
- Basic Hemorrhage Control Theory and Skills
- Basic Airway Management Theory and Skills
- Individual First Aid Kit (IFAK)
- Mass Casualty and Casualty Treatment Zone
- Tactical Team and EMS Communication Procedures and Protocols
- Tactical Environment Scenarios for LEFR and Public Safety Agencies
- Agency issued tactical vest
- Rain or inclement weather gear as needed
- Note taking material
- Long sleeve shirt, pants and tactical boots
- Meals and refreshments not provided