The premise of our Wilderness Survival Courses is to provide a course tailor to the specific to the environment you would most likely find yourself in a real-world survival situation. This course focuses on your specific environment considerations, basic survival skills and survival kit preparation for short-term situations ranging from 24 to 72 hours.
The extensive, real-world experience and training of our survival instructors provide an approachable learning atmosphere for very diverse survival situations to include: desert, mountain, urban, coastal and jungle environments.
This 2 day course based on geographic specific client areas to better prepare you for survival in the most likely wilderness area you may have to survive.
- Open Enrollment Available
- Regularly scheduled monthly courses available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates and locations.
- Survival psychology
- Gear preparation
- Water procurement and purification
- Shelter considerations and construction
- Food procurement
- Foraging considerations
- Environment specific deadly plant and animal awareness
- Environmental exposure awareness and considerations
- Basic first aid and individual kit preparation
- Survival skills practical application
Announced with season and environment specific course date