This two day/overnight course is designed to test the student’s ability to correctly apply survival skills during a 24 hour, unsupported practical scenario in an abandoned vehicle. This course is offered as a Mobile Training Team (MTT) Course.
- Review of Roadside Survival (Basic) course concepts and skills plus:
- Urban/rural environment supply foraging
- Evacuation plan criteria determination (go/no-go)
- Rescue signaling
- Survival skills practical application for in-vehicle survival and evacuation/rescue
- Announced with season specific course date