This 5 day/overnight course is designed to challenge your skills and confidence in a survival situation utilizing self-reliance and group cooperation. This course is offered as a Mobile Training Team (MTT) Course.
- Open Enrollment Available
- Regularly scheduled monthly courses available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates and locations.
- Review of Wilderness Survival (Basic) course concepts and skills plus:
- Snares, traps and tracking
- Basic compass and map orienteering
- Rescue planning criteria and determination (go/no-go)
- Rescue signaling devices and considerations
- Personal defense awareness
- Survival skills practical application
Announced with season and environment specific course date