The world we live in is unpredictable and dangerous. We DO NOT KNOW the when/where/how of terrorist attack, or natural disaster. However, we DO KNOW that through proper prior planning, realistic training and facility/unit awareness of these threats, more lives are saved.
This 3 day exercise will challenge your currently existing mass casualty plan against a simulated, non-disclosed, disaster. Our Mass Casualty Plan Assessment (MCPA) exercise is designed to provide a 360 degree assessment of your existing mass casualty plan.
- Our experienced, professional staff consists of former and current civilian Emergency Management System, Law Enforcement, Fire/Rescue and Emergency Medical Service personnel, private security personnel and combat experienced military personnel.
- Upon completion of this exercise, your facility/unit is provided a confidential and professionally detailed after action analysis with supporting picture and video documentation in an “Issue, Discussion, Recommendation” format.
- Open Enrollment Available
- Regularly scheduled monthly courses available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for dates and locations.
Throughout the entire course, the focus is placed ONLY ON THE ASSESSMENT, and not the training of the mass casualty plan.
During this exercise the mass casualty evaluators function as unmarked roll players. This evaluation method offers the most accurate and untainted assessment in the following areas of your existing mass casualty plan:
- Facility/Unit Physical Location Disaster Vulnerability Analysis
- Personnel Awareness/Understanding of Existing Mass Casualty Plan
- Personnel Cross-Training for Mass Casualty Duties
- Personnel Reaction to Assigned/Unassigned Mass Casualty Plan Duties
- Personnel Protective Equipment Availability and Correct Use
- Mass Casualty Personnel Recall System
- Regional/Federal Assistance Request Plan and Availability
- Volunteer Personnel Management
- News/Press Personnel Management
- Use of Public Announcement Systems for Warning and Assistance Request
- Mass Casualty and Treatment Area Scene Security
- Security Advanced Warning Devices
- Security Deterrence Devices and Protocols
- Security Personnel Total Strength
- Security Personnel Equipment and Accessibility
- Personnel Knowledge of Region Specific Natural Disaster Threats and Preparation
- Request for Personnel and Equipment Assistance Procedures
- Immediate Plan Assessment, <12 Hours
- Intermediate Plan Assessment, 12-24 Hours
- Existing/Improvised Communication Methods
- Existing/Improvised Transportation Plan
- Triage Flow/Areas
- Patient Tracking Methods, Equipment and Accuracy
- Triage Equipment Employment
- Patient Treatment Capabilities
- Patient Treatment Delays
- Prepositioned Location and Supply/Equipment Levels
- Consistency of Equipment and Supply Inspection
- Personnel Ability to Improvise and Adapt Beyond Existing Mass Casualty Plan
Additional Exercise Resource Options
- Customer Specific Disaster Site Construction/Clean-Up Support
- Non-Inspector Role Players (Customer Specific Role Players Available)
- Moulage Equipment and Technicians (Customer Specific Moulage Wounds Available)
- Remote Operated Simulation Blast/Gun Sound and Visual Effect with Operator
- Remote Operated Sound Effect Simulation Suit with Operator
- Remote Operated T.O.M.™ Manikin Casualty Simulators (Wound Specific Requests Available) with Operator
- Simulation Explosive Devices
- Exercise Specific, Equipment and Supply Sourcing