- This course focuses on preparing your employees perform CPR, AED use, choking relief during an emergency situation and basic first aid skills for in office first response
- Custom Scheduling: This course can be conducted at a site location and date/time for your convenience (20 student minimum)
- American Heart Association (AHA) approved course (2 year certification card provided upon completion)
- Course costs include AHA CPR card and individual pocket mask
DID YOU KNOW? OSHA CFR 19100151 (b) In the absence of an infirmary, clinic, or hospital in the near proximity to the workplace which is used for the treatment of all injured employees, a person or persons shall be adequately trained to render First Aid.
These one day courses encompass the knowledge and hands-on skills for certification in CPR.
According to the American Heart Association, almost 383,000 sudden cardiac arrests happen annually outside of hospitals and of that around 88 percent of those happen at home.
Early implementation of CPR can save lives. Whether at home, the workplace or in public, the knowledge and training can save the life of a loved one, a friend or a co-worker.
- Workplace assessment consulting for CPR and first aid equipment needs
- On-site training available
- Open Enrollment Available
- Regularly scheduled monthly courses available. Email email@example.com for dates and locations.
Heart Saver CPR AED Certification
- Course reflects 2015 Changes to AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Optional modules in child CPR and AED use and infant CPR, including child and infant choking
BLS for Healthcare Providers Certification
- Course reflects 2010 Changes to AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway
- Identification of signs and symptoms associated with cardiac arrest, stroke and choking
- Bloodborne pathogen and personal protection equipment
- Initiating the Chain of Survival
- CPR for infant, child and adult victims of cardia arrest
- Individual and 2-rescuer team CPR
- Initiating early use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Providing appropriate rescue breathing
- Relieving choking
- Demonstration of proficiency in hands-on CPR with integrated AED use and choking skills testing
- First aid
- Note taking material
- Meals and refreshments not provided